Sunday, December 14, 2014

Just Breathe

The last few weeks have been pretty much nonstop activity.  I'd swear there has been so much going on, at times I had to remind myself to take a step back and just breathe.

Before Thanksgiving, we flew from Michigan to Tokyo, Japan. My oldest son, Travis, was getting married. This was my first opportunity to experience the culture, see many historic sites and to meet his beautiful bride and her family. What followed was ten days of excitement as we tried to squeeze as much as possible into our visit.  I was very impressed with the people and the culture. Everyone was extremely friendly.  And the trains run on time!

Upon my return to the states, I began dueling with the devil known as jet lag. He didn't seem to bother me much on the flight there, but I've been paying my dues for the last week, trying to get back to Eastern Standard Time.  With everything said and done, there has been little time to do any writing, although a number of story ideas have been percolating in my brain since the trip began. We'll have to wait and see which one makes it to the surface.

I learned yesterday that one of my publishers, Secret Cravings, is having a sale on print copies of their catalog for the holidays. So on Sunday, 12/14 and Monday, 12/15 you can get $ 3 off any print copy by including the code BV5JK96G.  I'm sure you'll want to check out copies of my two Jamie Richmond novels.  They make great gifts.  The link at the bottom should take you there.

Happy holidays.



http://www.secretcravingspublishing.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment