Sunday, November 10, 2013

Take a chance




Today I'm a guest on Dawn's Reading Nook, talking about writing and the relationships between characters. You can also find out more about my muse, that insistent sprite that follows me everywhere and some of the crazy ideas that she brings forth.

http://dawnsreadingnook.blogspot.com/2013/11/welcome-mark-love-today.html


Last night I was at a fundraising event for a local charity. As one of the auction items, I had donated print copies of my two Jamie Richmond mysteries. To sweeten the deal, I offered to let the winner give me the name for a character in the third book in the series, which I'm currently writing.  I will determine whether the name becomes a crook, a sidekick, a new friend of Jamie's or someone making a cameo appearance.
I don't know who won the prize, so I have no idea what name I'll be given to include in the story.

But my question to you is, if you were the winner, what name would you like to see in print? Would it be an old lover, a favorite relative, someone you've always had a secret crush on, or a combination of people?

Give me a name and tell me why. I'll pick the best one and the winner will get to pick an electronic copy of any of my four novels:  "Desperate Measures"  "Devious"  "Fade Away" or "Vanishing Act"

No comments:

Post a Comment