Wednesday, August 6, 2014

The Countdown begins

If everything goes according to plan, "Why 319?" my mystery about a serial killer running loose in Detroit, will be released on September 4.  That's four weeks away.

So as a form of early celebration, I've decided to do a countdown of sorts.  I currently have 4 books out as eBooks.  I'm going to be giving away a copy each week.  All you have to do is respond to the question of the week and take your chances.

This week's question is: Where is your dream vacation?  Make it somewhere you've never been, so it's on  the bucket list for 'someday'.  Tell me where it is, what's so appealing about it and who would you bring along to enhance the experience.  That's it.  I'll pick a winner next Monday, 8/11 and post the question for next week.

The first week's prize is an eBook copy of "Fade Away".  If you'd like to learn more about that, you can click on the link below.


http://www.amazon.com/Mark-Love/e/B009P7HVZQ/ref=sr_ntt_srch_lnk_1?qid=1407360419&sr=8-1

No comments:

Post a Comment