Monday, February 15, 2016

The Interview

On Tuesday, February 16, I'm being interviewed on The Author's Show.  This is my first experience being on the receiving end of the questions so I'm definitely looking forward to hearing the final cut.

Linda, who hosted the session, hit me with some surprising questions.  Originally the conversation focused on  "Why 319?" my mystery about the serial killer at large in Metro Detroit and the squad of cops involved in this major case investigation.  But somewhere along the line, we took a little detour. While discussing research methods, I mentioned doing a 'ride-along' with a State Police Trooper years ago.  The events that were witnessed that night found their way into "Devious" the first book in the Jamie Richmond mystery series. 

A lot of credit for the interview goes to Linda, who put me at ease before we started recording. Turns out we share a love of professional football and we were in the thick of the playoffs at the time.  We had a few laughs about the games before getting down to business.

So click on the link below and give it a listen. I welcome any comments and feedback you'd like to share.





http://www.wnbnetworkwest.com/WnbAuthorsShow.html

No comments:

Post a Comment