Saturday, October 31, 2015

A Halloween Treat




Recently I saw a request from Shawn at Knightmist, looking for short stories in the horror genre to run in time for Halloween. Checking the archives, I discovered an old ghost story called “Rituals” that I had written years ago. Despite a few attempts, this story never found a happy home.

So I blew the dust off it, gave it a quick read and sent it along.  Shawn checked it out and decided it was perfect for his week-long tribute to horror.  Not only that, but he awarded it the position of October 30th.  Back in Detroit, that’s always been known as Devil’s Night when kids would get into mischief.  How appropriate.

So if you’re ready for a dark little story, click the link and visit the Knightmist site.  Be advised if this was a movie, it would definitely be rated R.

I hope you enjoy it. 




 Image result for ghost pictures


No comments:

Post a Comment